Day Of Coordination Plus
My Day of Coordination Plus Package is perfect for couples who want the experience of planning parts of their wedding, but who may choose to hand over key elements of the planning process and on the day of to a professional.
You will want this package is you have chosen your date, your venue and you have your vision. We will take care of the rest of the details together! It is our Day of coordination package but much more! Because you will have me there through the planning process and then there to ensure your day runs exactly as you expect!
When you book my services, you’ll immediately get access to my preferred vendor list, master monthly timeline checklist, alcohol purchase calculator, tipping guide, and contact list template. I will assist you in your checklist and be there for any questions you have! I am there to help with any of your vendor sections and give you the right quesitons to ask. With this package, you are going to be in charge of booking your vendors, I will do the managing and execution.
I’m there to assist and advise you in the time leading up to the wedding day. I will then be on site and ready for REHEARSAL, CEREMONY, and RECEPTION, where we will ensure that your day runs flawlessly and exactly as you picture it!
My Day of Coordination Plus services are meant for couples working on a limited budget, or those who are planners themselves (because even the hyper-organized want day-of help, too!), and only need me to swoop in day-of and execute everything beyond their expectations.
This package is completely CUSTOMIZABLE for each couple, and services in this package can include (but aren’t limited to):
- — Unlimited consultation leading up to your big day (including 3 in-person (or video call) consultations)
- — Vendor recommendations to build out the remainder of your team, as needed
- — Master timeline generation (including personalized timelines for each vendor and VIP grouping)
- — Individualized scheduling: transportation/travel, hair/makeup, photo shot list
- — Vendor relations, communications, and final payment (including tips)
- — Print collateral management (programs, place cards, escort cards, menu cards)
- — Performer management (musicians, singers, readers, emcees)
- — Decor setup supervision at both ceremony and reception
- — Ceremony development (order of events, reading suggestions, reference materials)
- — Onsite supervision of the wedding rehearsal (day prior, if needed) and ALL aspects of the wedding day (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc.) across ALL locations.
- This includes:
- ** Ensuring timeline of your wedding is followed
- ** Troubleshooting any last-minute emergencies that may arise during the event
- ** Cueing speakers, musicians/DJs, attendees for all key moments
- (processional, toasts, formal dances, etc.)
- ** Collaborating with all vendors to ensure all important moments are being executed
DAY OF COORINATION PLUS PACKAGES START AT $1,900.
Final pricing can vary based on a number of factors (distance, venues, headcount, and more).
Click here to email or call us now!
Day of Coordination
Have you planned out your wedding, but want to sit back and enjoy the actual event? Or let your family and friends enjoy it, too?
You can think of me as your WEDDING STAGE MANAGER! With drink in hand and surrounded by your loved ones, you can relax knowing I’ve got everything under control.
With a lower price point this package is perfect for the budget-conscious couple who only needs minimal involvement from a planner to bring everything together for the day of your wedding.
It’s also an excellent choice for couples who thought you could get this done all on their own, but realize that they actually need help.
That’s where I’ll come in, roughly THREE WEEKS in advance of the wedding date, to take ALL of that stress away from you, allowing you to focus on what’s most important – each other!
When you book my services, you’ll immediately get access to my preferred vendor list, master monthly timeline checklist, alcohol purchase calculator, tipping guide, and contact list template. I will assist you in your checklist and be there for any questions you have! Then, off you go on your DIY planning, and I’ll return to your process with THREE WEEKS to go!
During those three weeks, you’ll receive the following support:
- *** Unlimited phone or email consultation
- *** One two-hour “deep-dive” consultation session
- *** Master timeline generation
- *** Vendor relations, communication, and payment
- *** Limited decoration set up/ supervision
- *** Onsite supervision of the wedding rehearsal (day prior) and all aspects of the wedding day
- (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc.)
This PACKAGE IS A FLAT FEE OF $1,200. (travel fees may apply when traveling outside of Woodstock, Illinois)
Click here to email or call us now!
We also offer A La Carte packages & Exclusive Wedding Planning Packages, let’s talk more! Click here to email or call us now so we can get to know you and what will be best for your special day!