Day of Coordination Package
Everyone needs someone “in charge” on their wedding day- who else is going to ensure the centerpieces are set, the photographer knows where to go, and you know where you should be at all times?
You do not want to have your family and friends “working” on such an important day! So let us take over!
You can think of us as your WEDDING STAGE MANAGER! With a drink in hand and surrounded by your loved ones, you can relax knowing we’ve got everything under control.
It’s an excellent choice for couples who have done all their planning but they need us to execute the amazing ideas and vision for the day!
That’s where we come in, to take ALL of that stress away from you, allowing you to focus on what’s most important – each other!
When you book my services, you’ll immediately get access to my preferred vendor list, master monthly timeline checklist, tipping guide, and contact lists for vendors you need. I will assist you in your checklist and be there for any questions you have! Then, off you go on your DIY planning, and I’ll return to your process with (about) FOUR WEEKS to go!
During those weeks, you’ll receive the following support:
- *** Unlimited phone or email consultation
- *** One two-hour “deep-dive” consultation session
- *** Master timeline generation
- *** Vendor relations, communication, and payment
- *** Limited decoration set up/ supervision
- *** Onsite supervision of all aspects of the wedding day
- (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc.)
Reach out now to get pricing!
Click here to email or call us now to check your dates and be sure this package is best for you!
Day of Coordination Plus Package
This Partial Planning package is perfect for couples who want the experience of planning parts of their wedding, but who may choose to hand over key elements of the planning process and on the day of to a professional.
You will want this package is you have chosen your date, your venue and you have your vision. We will take care of the rest of the details together! You will have us there through the planning process and then there to ensure your day runs exactly as you expect!
When you book our services, you’ll get access to our preferred vendor list, master list and checklist, tipping guide, and contact list template. We will assist you in your checklist and be there for any questions you have! We are there to help with any of your vendor sections and give you the right questions to ask.
With this package, you are going to be in charge of booking your vendors, we will do the managing and execution.
We are there to assist and advise you in the time leading up to the wedding day. We will then be on site and ready for REHEARSAL, CEREMONY, and RECEPTION, where we will ensure that your day runs flawlessly and exactly as you picture it!
This package is completely CUSTOMIZABLE for each couple, and services in this package can include (but aren’t limited to):
- — Unlimited consultation leading up to your big day (including 3 in-person (or video call) consultations)
- — Vendor recommendations to build out the remainder of your team, as needed
- — Master timeline generation (including personalized timelines for each vendor and VIP grouping)
- — Individualized scheduling: transportation/travel, hair/makeup, photo shot list
- — Vendor relations, communications, and final payment (including tips)
- — Performer management (musicians, singers, readers, emcees)
- — Decor setup supervision at both ceremony and reception
- — Ceremony development (order of events, reading suggestions, reference materials)
- — Rehearsal attendance and implemenation.
- — Onsite supervision of the wedding rehearsal (day prior, if needed) and ALL aspects of the wedding day (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc.)
- This includes:
- Ensuring timeline of your wedding is followed
- Troubleshooting any last-minute emergencies that may arise during the event
- Cueing speakers, musicians/DJs, attendees for all key moments (processional, toasts, formal dances, etc.)
- Collaborating with all vendors to ensure all important moments are being executed
** BENEFITS OF THIS PACAKGE:
** This package includes more hands on planning than basic Day of Coordination, including your coordinator on site for your venue walkthrough, rehearsal and one additional in person visit to be used as needed for your wedding.
** We will be connecting you with our vendors to complete your team to be sure you have the best team for your perfect day!
**Rehearsal assistance for help with guiding through your rehearsal into dinner as smoothly as your wedding day.
Final pricing can vary based on a number of factors (distance, venues, headcount, and more).
Click here to email or call us now to get pricing!
FULL WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGES- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE TO YOUR NEEDS
With this Full Planning package, you get unlimited access to your planner with at your side planning!
This package really means you have our guidance through the entire planning process!
We will be there to guide you through booking your vendors, making design decisions, choosing important key elements of your day, and thinking of the small things- taking the stress off of wedding planning!
Meetings to include but not limited to: Early Vendor Walk through, Final Venue Walk through, Decoration meetings, Catering Meetings, Rental Meetings, Meetings with couple to go over check lists.
****Selection of vendors, and set decor, creating a vision and locating and securing vendors to fit budget and plan for decoration, including flowers, rentals of furniture, sculptures, safety items, tents, dance floors, etc.
Including correspondence with vendors to create quotes, contracts and final plans.
***Includes creation of Checklists, and vendor to do lists for couple, family, and vendors.
**Includes all DAY OF COORDINATION and WEDDING DAY services!!
We have full planning packages for all weddings big and small!
We also offer A La Carte packages & Exclusive Wedding Planning Packages, let’s talk more! Click here to email or call us now so we can get to know you and what will be best for your special day!